Monday, June 30, 2008

when boredom strikes, a fart can be heard.

HELLO, SCHOOL!
HELLO, HOMEWORK!
HELLO, EXTRACLASSES!
HELLO, PASTYEARPAPERS!
HELLO, ALBERT
HELLO, AISEHARISAHIVY! <3

school reopenes today. whoopdedoo. _l_

tonight`s a boredom. twas raining heavily an hour ago. WAI DA PAK DID YEW STOP RAINING, HUH? i want the smell of fresh rainwater. that utterly weird yet unique smell, somehow, brings me peace and tranquility. ahh. the sovereignity of heart surrounded with only peace and harmony. bless our god.

i saw sii damiit<3 in school. and yeah, he totally made my day. due to his presence, which miracally inspired me, i felt AGAIN at peace. <-- majal bah at peace ku ani. macam inda pernah tenang bah.

he`s my heartbreaker and i love him for that. his heart-breaking and heart-throbing skills made me realise that loving someone hurts and hurting is just a way of showing you love someone so badly.

i love you, damiit. (;

shaken and stirred from the holidays and entered the biology lab. the first question asked was =

nor chua : why isn`t brunei affected by malaria eventhough we are surrounded with countries suffering from malaria.

me : cuz the mosquitoes are disgusted of brunei`s poklen population. <-- which i answered in my head.

i finished my amaths homework during chemistry tuition. and that was rather shocking cuz my hands been itching to write or calculate something from amaths. weird. x_x"

sii damiit<333
i will, one day, tell you about my feelings. the feelings that i held so deeply. the feelings which holds a thousand secrets that will only be revealed after you truly open my heart. <-- 'baie, matitah ko,' i said to myself.

i cried for you. and i didn`t mean to.

nights, fellow bloggers. sweet dreams to you all.

the awesomely fucking end.

; jakee.

ps. zeeeeee. you were absent tadi. :/ boring nada kau.
pps. i still feel so sad and uneasy.

No comments: