Monday, June 2, 2008

those were the murders i slipped.

the things:

1. the three days holidays rock.

2. i miss sii damiit.

3. i spained my wrist few weeks ago.

4. pete wentz is married but not to me, dammit.

5. i got an A for my english topical test. HARHAR.

6. i hadn`t sleep for three days straight.

7. i miss rie.

8. i still find gays unique.

9. my cousins and i partied in a futsal field til 6am.

10. both of my arms look unequal due to my clumsy doing.

11. fall out boy is still my all-time favourite band.

12. i love physics.

13. let`s burn asses. :D

14. i love you, damiit.

15. my record for not having credit and not going online is two weeks.

16. i used to be a left-handed.

17. i hate ashlee simpson.

18. teacher nor chua inda marah tadi time ya bagi our test paper. (freaky :s)

19. i find guys who are vertically challenged cute. (some. xp)

20.
i am so tired and sleepy.

21. i mocked a pontianak during the party.

22. i think my kitten, maguira, is the cutest little thing. :)

23. i broke a nail so i won`t get caught by the discipline committee.

24. pete wentz is gonna have a baby, but he ain`t gonna have it with me. shittoes.

25. i like using baddong as an adjective. (bad + wrong. ketara jua tu meliat kung pow.)

26. damiit.<3

27. i hate the nerd in my chemisty tuition class.

28. i think jon togo and eric szmanda are effin hot.

29. i suffered penyakit of not-looking-and-spying-sii-damiit-and-this-made-me-mental-cuz-i-freakin-miss-him syndrome for the past four days.

30. sir albert thinks i`m sick.

THE AWESOMELY FUCKING END.

; jakee.

No comments: