Monday, June 16, 2008

i dare say, i do love you.

yes, fellow friends.

as an ordinary human, i find my simplicity as a alto-relievo. i maybe an anathema, at it` the animadversion that matters. yes. it is. blather, i say. you won`t even notice that i look so cadaverous.

i am voluptious towards this being. and i have this avarice feeling in myself, evolving, so murderous, yet so beautiful to settle.

begorra, i moan. you make zeitgeist to another fantasy, so whimsical yet so void. he maybe the root of my happiness, zealot. he looks like a whipster, but notice that his looks has an ambiguity meaning?

a huis clos, i watch him. he express no alack. but no amity ever surfaced, which brokened me from within.

vivat, god! vivat, lord! vivat, to all!

i will somehow decimate the lack of warmth in me, duress, i tell you. i want to emancipate from this fag, which some refers to as 'waiting'.

you are my resplendent soul.
and i love you for it.


all the derision shall be lacked.

as for that, so long, my precious.

the awesomely fucking end.

; jakee.

No comments: