Sunday, June 29, 2008

i`ve got superpowers! a power to burn people`s asses!

FINALLY!
i found my homework and did it in like, what, fifteen minutes? now, that`s just a piece of bish, i tells you.
so spent my last day of holidays, pfft, watching a movie. kungfu panda, to be exact. calee gilerz cetanya. sii tai lung chiyuutz time ya damiit! XD
first of all, i woke up at 9am, and my sister was knocking on my door like crazy. i thought the house was on fire kah, someone accident kah, my grandmother died kah, my cat beranak kah. panya my mum kan bawa liat wayang. skadar. so, at 10.45, we went to Qlapzz Mallz to watch kungfu panda sana. But the movie started at 10. after that, we headed for the mall. we were 15mins late so that guy yang keraja arah ticket movie thing gave us half-price for the tickets. the movie was ansome. <-- new english word. equals with cool.
after that, i went to the kadai yang di luar the cinema, they were having a final sale and ALL ITEMS 50% OFF! Like OMAGAD! the barang sana lawa-lawa! but i only bought a head-band with gold polka-dots.
then, my physics tuition teacher messaged me and told me class was cancelled. i was like 'okay. class cancel. big deal. more time to finish my homework.' then, my friend messaged me and said 'eh, later sii-quiet-a-lot will be having amaths replacement during our physics period.' and i`m like 'FAK! PHYSICS CLASS CANCEL KALIAH. BAIEEE.'
after me tantruming outside the mall, and saw some pu2s, we went home and i slept til 7pm. finished my homework and slept some more.
not bad for the last day of holiday.
HAHA.

oh, sii-damiit. i can`t wait to see you tomorrow.
i miss you. (;


the awesomely ansome end.

; jakee

No comments: