Monday, June 9, 2008

i found his tests papers. i love you. (:

i guess i`m saying this in a bravado way, but i don`t think this will revamp anybody`s disorders.

you make me so effin inane towards you.
i love you.
(;


these few days kept be awake during the early nights. i just can`t stop thinking of you. it`s rather clandestine, yes. i try to not deceit myself of the feeling, that somehow emerged by itself.

tis is a fait accompli. it`s a fag but i have to persist with it.

i am masochistic. i know it`s rather sad, since i am a cryptic person. it`s a tyranny, keeping every absurd thing to myself, cutting loose my skin, and letting red blood pour out.

i'll prattle everything about you. from your perfection to faults. repugnant is a sin.

I wished that we met in a cabaret. it would had been so succulent, disconsteous toward every other being, besides the two of us. if there even is an US. i will never evict myself from this incoherency life.

niggle me, i say. it won`t work. i resent true facts. i forgot to allude that i am semi-dead by now.

yes. i know i`m pathetic. but at the same time, stunning. that goes for my babes, too.

i am very forion with him. myself. everybody. i don`t think my heart can be resurent. even after broken into thousands of pieces.

i love you, oh you.

the unawesome fucking end.

; jakee.

No comments: