Thursday, June 5, 2008

people won`t fuck each other unless they`re fuckable.

to elucidate some things that i somehow wanna represent in here.


liking you was a faux pas. i regretted it as you are my heart breaker, baby.


here are some statements that i think i should allude to absolve myself from any other misunderstanding.


it`s rather brusque, i say, talking about something sombre. i know some might think my language are major but some might not.


i am interminably in love with a midget. equivocations. midgets are a trend now. hobbits are....an interest, i guess. i tried to emancipate my feelings from being conspicuous to other alluring being. but the heart always wins.


i love this guy, who i think, prattles about being as tall as michael jordan. harlequin much, i had my crocodile tears whenever he passes by. or maybe it`s just me being all pernickety. i abhor solutions. yes. fatous. it`s not a sagacious thing but i love you. my heart is ostentatious with you. i indulge you deeply.

my friend has the same obsession as i do. but then, it`s hard to allude her feelings since she moved on from a midget to a hobbit. seriously, hun, i don`t like toyol. you should ask the question to yourself about our friend, rusty.
:)

crestfallen by those feelings that you made me evolve in myself. oh, i love you.

i was in a convalescent state few months back. and cha made me remember something i resent.

to make it quick, zach,the smart, cheeky dork. you stole the one i used to adore and left me hanging, suicidal much. mama crap, you hate me cuz i`m your ex`s ex. and here`s the shit, bitch, i don`t like you, too, perky midget. and narcist, oh god, you think you`re so effin hot. effin hot, my arse. your beauty equalize with the toilet bowl. he`s mineeee. _|_

asphyxiate by you, very forion about loving you.

i am exuberant with others but then, it`s just so depressing, simpleton feelings keep cutting me to pieces, oblivious of my current status. veritable as which i think will always be forever.

you will always be my breath taking, soul tearing, eyes watering, heart breaker, baby.
it`s the sincere 'i love you' that makes the ferceptive in this case.


i love you.
:'D

the awesomely ignoble end.

; jakee razak.

No comments: