Monday, November 10, 2008

you never thought it would be in your knickers.

again. i wanna remind my self.

i am TUJOH BELAS years old now.
tuaaaaaaaaaaaa. =/

but somehow, i feel cool jua. 8D

8th november 2008 was the date where i celebrated my seventeenth birthday. i am grateful and also thankful to those who had greeted me on that date. i am flattered. you guys are truly my friends.

Fated. Zimah. Natalie. Han. Adly. Phise lauk. Rabs. Farah. Muney. Amp Hanisah. Shar. Amal N. JeeJee. Nina. Fayz. Dee. Faie. Nisa. Hazzie. Tiqz. Buzz. Riku. Cha. Khairun. Jeemshah. Khal. Kapek. Christy. Nadia. Fateen. Zaty A. Naz. Irma. Pajin. Remmy. Khai. Aini. Jon. Aishah. Amal Amad. Herny. Nisah. Wilson. Aqil. Zirah. Mona. Jimmy. My family, which includes my mom, dad, uncles and auntys. And the friendster people.

THANK YOU!

i love kamu semua. <33 *gay moment.

the awesomely touchy end.

♥jakee.

No comments: