Monday, November 10, 2008

throw all your cocaine away.

HELLO!

since i`m jobless now, i`m gonna post what i did on my birthday.

I woke up at 5.30am that day. was rather overwhelmed. antah napa ya. but i feel really gay + sad. i checked my phone and there were birthday greetings sent by both family and friends via MSN and SMS. sorry. I didn`t reply. my credit was rather low. but i really appreciate it. xp

so i got ready to school and went down to have breakfast. my family were downstairs and were singing the usual birthday song. my dad gave my $$$ and my mum gave me a hug. she`ll give me a present nanti. but thanks youuu. (:

when i came to school, naz, zimah, and irma, were there already. we went straight to get a netball ball and played a few hoops at the netball court yang outside. so we played for an hour til tiqah arrived. then, nisa came out of nowhere. we talked bout the upcoming netball tournament and exploreventure, which are coming in the next two weeks. after that, we all broke off. i went with naz and irma to the library, tiqah and zimah went to their class. so just memalui di library. not studying and being all boring. i was greeted by some other friends. so the usual school life was back intact at that time so it was boringboringboring.

when i got home, i was watching astro the whole day. i received more greeting messages. at night, my dad bought me, my mom, brother and sister arah millenium. fortunately for us, they were having BBQ buffet that night. it cost $25.50 seorang. worth it lah. cool cool. i like the tiramisu cake. =9

that night, i was just counting the hours. was chatting with si fhise aka lauk. makin lame eh ya ane. but hey, at least i made a friend on my birthday. (: thanks.

then, five minutes before 8th november ended, phise sang me his oh-so-famous birthday song. this time i didn`t get disconnected. ^^

so, i again i wanna thank to all the people who managed to cheer up my day and make my birthday a superb day ever.


my god bless y`all.
;)

the awesomely cool end.

♥jakee.

No comments: