Tuesday, November 11, 2008

do you know you`re short?

aku JOBLESS berabis.
0_0"

tomorrow, physics paper.totally not prepared. like seriously.

tadi, additional maths paper 1. boo that paper. (N) mati inda kali ku pass paper ane. i think i just doodled on the paper. =.=" there were some questions i know how to do but yang payah kan mati atu (N). ada some of my friends yang give up dah, keluar awal. boring tah dorang kan menunggu tu.

before the exam started, i hung out at the library with my gay do0ders. which included sii exotic, sii freaky-too-much and sii-stare-a-lot. in other words, ze, nisa and cha. i lopxx me bebehzz. mwahxx.
then, when it was time to go into the auditorium, i had to go to the place yang ada cabinet simpan bag. when i was busy putting out my stationary out of my bag, which was really on the top shelf, ada this voice in my back yang said, "duh." that voice made my bulu roma meremang. first time ku tu ah, ada feeling catu. i know i used to like him and all, but seriously, our problem never ended since last year dah. i kinda miss him. :( but then, he is better off with the girl he loves. he`s still really cute though. xD
but the feeling yang i had goosebumps atu seriously shocked me. i think i need a new name for him. his old nick is sooooo obvious.

aku tired and mengantuk. -_-

the awesomely tiring end.

♥jakee.

No comments: