Friday, November 7, 2008

here`s something i should share.

here is a little something that i made for my mother. it`s a short composition that i made for my mother last year. corny but i still wanna post it here.

Mother Knows Best.

As the eldest in the family, i am spoiled by my father. I hang out with my father most of the time. That is why i am a hothead and rude at times. My father is a nice and understanding ma but when it came to teenage problem, it was hard to tell. My mother was there for me. Eventhough i was rude a couple of times to her, she would stay and listen to my problems. My mother is the most understanding person in the world. No one can beat one mothers love.
When i have problems, she would pull out a chair and listen. Like when i faced problems at school about getting bullied and why i am flunking in class. She told me to work harder in class and be strong when bullied. For me, it was an embarassment, called to the principals office with the bullys, to shake hands and apologize to me infront of my mother. I was angry at first but when things started to get along, i agreed with her action.
Besides school problems, there is one problem that most teenage girls do not discuss with their father, which is puberty. When i had my first period, i did not know what to do. Even my father did not know what to do (big mistake for telling my father instead of my mother first.) my mother took care of me like i was a jewel she treasured. My mother told me helpful advice. She made me herb medicine (which i dislike greatly) so i could not feel tired and sore. Indeed she knew what the right thing to do.
Last but not least, my friendship and relationship problems. When my friend was told to move out of the school, i was upset. My friend and i were close and i was about to lose her. I told my mother about it and told me life goes on with or without a friend and she advised me to find a new friend. I neglected her idea. In the end, my friend and i fought and we never spoke to each other again. Or when i had my first breakup with my first boyfriend. I did not tell my mother at first but my mother could tell when i had a problem. I looked depressed about something. So my mother bought me shopping to cheer me up. It managed to improve my mood. Finally, i opened up to her and she listened. My mother told me to believe in what had happened and what`s past was in the past. I thought about it and told myself to move on.
It proved indeed that mother knows best for their daughter and son. No matter how many friends a person has or what organization they belong to, it cannot replace the love and understanding of a mother. A person can survive without a friend but can a person survive without a mother? Think about it.


touchy but yeah. I love my mother. oh yeah. For this compo, i got 35 out of 40 marks. AHAHA.
:DD

mom♥

♥jakee.

No comments: