Wednesday, August 6, 2008

it`s a matter of jumping off the building.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO!
:)
sorry for not updating. couldn`t go online due to my stupid annual fee. damn you dst.

it`s been like, what, exactly 24 days, yoooooooo. gilerz like vravishly ja tohhh. skillz kaliahzzz.

update. update. update.

snickers<333

these are some of the things that had happened:

` i am sooooooooo totally over sii damiit! i`m bored of midgets. pfft.

` my mum bought me two new sofa`s, baby. like ragadzz kaliahzz.

` happy belated birthday to sii khaliilah dolrani aka sii flying dutchman.

` i have a new haircut but but but i feel like there`s this inner voice saying it`s ugly.

` i`m not pregnant! YES! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <-- ahaha. --,"

` i think jack the ripper cuts off people`s nipple and use them as pretty little eyes for cute little teddy bears. <-- COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

` happy belated birthday to hjh nurul hazimah.

` i found something that`s weirder than weird, which is sii tinggi aka sii siti nur`atiqah, yo.

` i am, what some of my friends said, a qualified poklen. it means i can be a poklen, but i`m not a poklen, tinggi. _l_

` happy belated birthday to azim tinggi.

` i kinda lost my beliefs in somethings which i, myself, cannot explain.
it`s like i outgrew those beliefs due to anger and stubborn-ness. i know it`s a sin and i`m going to hell for this.

` i still like snickers. (;

` ian thinks me and rifaie look a like. like siblings look-a-like. this is the part where i go all crazy and berserk. and NO, WE DON`T LOOK A LIKE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT.

`happy belated birthday to khairul hamizan.

` i think the ms youth iniative should provide the girls toilet with pregnancy test pads and the boys toilet with fertility pads so they can, y`know, check. 'oh, god! I`m not pregnant! Pad says negative! Take that, president bush! woooo! ketara ko mandul, buiiii!' <-- apaaaaaaaaaan.

` congrats to cousin, djin majid, for succeeding in getting a job as a steward. 'coffee or tea, sir?' i salute you, mahn. *salutes.

` niccolas has a nice arse, mahn. oh, so cawer me leh nya.

` ehhh. uncle jay is having an affair with a lot of men. i respect you, beb. promiscuous, baby. *thumbs up.

` piv still has ugly hair. my god. and she`s single. like oh jealous me kan ya atoh.

` bonza kinda 'pfft-ed' in the face last few weeks. like gilerz. vevau vravish bah. like vevau cigup. now we call him by the name 'pfft dadde' <-- i`m exaggerating.

` albish still thinks i`m sick. <-- WAHAHAHA.

` my little beloved kitten, maguira, was called by my dad, an abbreviation of his name, maggi. nama lawa-lawa ada. skati menukar.

` si-M aka boyfriend sii ze is soooooooo chiyuuuutz. X)

` we`re having our qualifying exams now. so it`s like fo`shiznitzz.

` sii cooteo is still hot, babyyyy.

` rifaie keeps pinching me. shit you.

` banyak-banyak warna, warna apa yang bunyinya cam kaling?
hi-tambi. ehex ehex ehex. <--- OH SHIT LAMEEEEEEE.

` ze owes me half a lap-dance.

` me chayanxxx like vravishly like him.

' rie owes me an ass-spanking session. *winkwink.

` thank youuuu, chaaaaaaaaa<3 ;D

i guess sampai sini saja aku blog ehhh.

death to all noobies.

snickers<333

the awesomely fucking end.

; jakee.

No comments: