Sunday, July 13, 2008

relieve me from life.

abso-not into wanting to update.
:s

yesterday : i hung out with my awesome, (and one of the friend that i LOVE the most. honestly.) farah, and sii zimah. i miss hanging with them, especially farah. =/ sorry, been too busy. and our timetable inda clash wahh. <-- shit, i love you, farah. X)
so many things to talk about. we talked about sii zombie. that freak is sooooo annoying. like vRaViShLy. *shivers. she walks funny. she even talks funny. humans. aren`t really perfect. but she has too many faults. <-- not exaggerating a zombie`s position.

she`s back.
but let`s not destroy this moment.

snickers.
(:

saw him during my malay class. was expecting it. but was not expecting her to be there. at least, they were not communicating.
LAY OFF, BITCH. HE`S MINEEE. _|_

last saturday : i hung out with khaliilah aka flying dutchman and zirah. when we were infront of the pintu audi yang sebalah water fountain thing atu, khal said 'kym, gian ku kan menari. bah. nyanyikan lagu hindustan, kym. make me move.' me, dumbfounded and distracted, did not know any hindustan, besides english, malay, kedayan, french and greek, looked at her, opened my mouth, with my awesome oh-shit-what-am-i-doing look and monotone said 'porenge, porenge, porenge.'

No comments: