Thursday, August 7, 2008

let`s make out with a tank of violence.

WOOOOOOOOOO!
MY HUNDREDTH POST!
YEAH! <-- oooooh. sakai me ani. ehexehexehex. bimbo vravish me ani. like daaaaa. wawawa. -___-"

today : nothing happened. just the same. woke up early today. at 5.30am. before that, i slept at 3.30am. and i was awoken by my mobile, somebody sent me a message and it was at 4.23am. then, i snoozed back.
came to school five minutes early. haha. satisfaction. then, i went tarus to murder sii tinggi about a particular thing. yeah, baby. i`m gonna slishslash sii tinggi.
I SWEAR, TINGGI, IF YOU TELL THIS SECRET TO ANYBODY, I WILL CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT AND FEED IT TO THE PIGS. AND I`LL BURN YOUR ASS INFRONT OF THE MALL AND SEND THE REMAINS TO SII BLACK. WAWAWAWAWA. <-- kes mental. ehex ehex. --,"

amaths was boring. the usual crap. all we did were past year paper yang i did in tuition. after that physics, but i totally forgot that we had physics today. LIKE OMAGAD! BIMBO ME ANI EHHH! maths, lily was absent. so free period. english was sii albish. pfft. negative sensation was emerging in me during that class cuz i was bored, dead and half-asleep.

then, we had CCA. YEAH, THE TIME WHERE WE WATCH HOT MEN TAKE OFF THEIR CLOTHES, LOOKS GAY AND SCRATCH EACH OTHERS BACKS. <-- oh shit, this is the men`s sauna room. sorry.

my cca`s squash. it`s enjoyable. i guess. haha. ada our master jedi toyol time squash. may the force be with you. not the gravitational force. you`re too sensitive when it comes to the gravitational force. i know. it`s hard, baby. but i`ll always be there, and my classmates, laughing to make you feel better. <-- the hell. shit.

After squash, i changed to the brown cargo pants and went back to school cuz we had malay class. after class, i had nothing to do. but i noticed that i was jumping from one friend to another. first, sii nat nat aka hariisah. then, sii faiqa. then, tasya. then, zimah. and it all happened in less than two hours. wow, baby. i`m so promiscuous. yeahhh. GiLeRzZ HaNdAlZ mE aNe eHzZ LiKe VrAvIsHlY WaWaWa. VaNyAk FeMiNaTzZz QuUu. tErHaRu QuU eHhHzZ.

yesterday : we had our chemistry practical. shit. it was okay. but i think i got my cations wrong. -______-" shit. i didn`t give my mobile to the teacher at first cuz i 'left' it in my bag. but during quarantine, datang tia sii piv with her never-so-nice hair saying 'aiya, beb. me so high, i want hot men. i`m fifty gajilien years old and i`m still single. look at the fats on my thigh. sexy yoooo.' <-- translation, she needed help with the projector cuz ya wanted us to look at the forbidden kingdom, where my so called uncle, jet li, acted in that movie. and so, time sii piv bagi lapdance arah sii *h***, she saw the basket full of loot and took it with her and planned to shove it all in her bra. *shivers. but she changed her mind when she remembered she forgot to change her pantyhose since last month. she left the loot and told us to write our names saja. after quarantine, we went to bio. but nor chua nada. stalked sii snickers<33. I kinda did some stupid stuff when he passed me. shit. vLuShInG Qu LiKe vRaViShLy. awwwhh. chiyuuuuutzZzZz. The whole class went to the library but we soon got bored n went out to enjoy nature since it was about to rain.

i`ll stop here saja ehhhh. tired me udaah.

the awesomely cool end.

; jakee.

No comments: