Friday, August 8, 2008

ass-whoring male female.

mamasémamasamamaqumsa.
look at what i can do with my feet.

friday night is so shitty. live vravishly, beb.

today : woke up at 6.30am cuz my amah knocked on my door. she was looking for my sister but i said she was in parents room. then, i slept til 8am. i was chatting with baz and also spying arah my neighbour`s son. X) after oggling for about 0.13131313seconds, i took a shower and got ready for tuition. for breakfast, i ate cornflakes with soya bean milk. *note to all readers; I`M ALLERGIC TO MILK. but the soya bean yang my mum beli yang kurang manis, which taste like water, so i pinched a little bit of sugar in it. then, the cornflake was heaven. 8)
went to tuition at 9.15am. addmaths was okaaay. i got the highest mark for the last test! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! <-- kes sakai. --,"
at 12pm, my mum picked me up and told me to buy chicken at SKH. sana the chicken half price. so layan lahh. boring. no hot people to look at. wawawawa.
i didn`t eat til 8pm. was having a bad mood. then, my dad knocked on my door. he wanted to borrow my calculator and he told me he`s going to kb with my mum and aniqah (my youngest sister.) so after 9hours doing nothing, (tried to study but can`t concentrate) here i am blogging.

this monday is our written exam. and i think i`m not afraid. i don`t have the slightest feeling of being worry or anxious. i don`t why.

AND, i just noticed that my legs are pale. like pale vravish. oh god! i`m dead! *slaps self. i take it back. i felt that.

AND, the best place to shuffle is in a squash court. seriously, i tried it yesterday and it was FUN. B) skill banar ku shuffle ahh. woooooh handal me ani. shuffle + squash = squffle. X)

i miss snickers<3

the awesomely terrific end.

; jakee.

No comments: