Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Perplexed but in serious damage.

the irony.
i`m back blogger buddies.
and i`m not in such a good mood.
been really sick these few weeks.
i don`t know why but i just hope it costs my life being taken away.
i don`t mind being dead.
i don`t have a life. when i`m dead, and the devil interviewing me about my past will surely take off his cape and smother me back alive, whispering in my ear 'tell me why would you enter such place for the dead? you have no life. pretty much you were dead since you were born. you being dead now does not make you officially dead. so i assure you, go get a life, enjoy all the crappy shit, do drugs, drink and drive, have sex with a gigolo, kill your discipline teacher, establish a gay club, abolish lesbians then go walk to a busy street where you`re sure of getting hit. it works. after that, you come to me, i`ll assure you when you`re officially dead, friend.'

i`m so pathetic. thinking too much till it causes my brain cells to die of pressure.
it`s test week. so shitty. biology was a total shit. malay was just simple shit. mib was mini shit. amaths was mega shit. english was just *shakes head.
tomorrow, we`re having chemistry. economics and physics on saturday. thats bullshit.
whatevs.

Oh yeahh.
HE KNOWS.
congratulation to me for being a sore loser. i`m sure me being obsessed of him will crack his brains and spill all his intestines out.
FUCKKKK.

I loike you, bui.

LOVE + LIKE = LOIKE.
sakai.

i should`ve had stayed loving the most hottest hottie, PETE WENTS aka PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ III. the dude that would cheer me up with his eye lined sexy looks and nice thorn by the side hair.
you`re HOT, pete. i love you.

one night and one more time,
thanks for the memories,
eventhough they weren`t so great,
he tastes like you,
only sweeter.


pete, thnks fr th mmrs is the awesomest song ever. it tears my heart from the vena cava to the aorta (wtf?) listening to it. looking at the video makes me wanna drool a puddle sized of my study table.

HAHA. Right. Love you, pete.
:D

(i know talking about pete is random, but hey, it`s a blog numb nuts.)

THE AWESOMELY FUCKING END.

; platinum.

No comments: