Friday, April 4, 2008

my middle finger and his spleen.

HEADACHES.
been having them since my feelings glued itself to the lil dude.
it`s stuck somewhere on him, seemingly sticking there, to annoy me with head-banging headaches. stuck somewhere. HAHA. (hope it`s at his arse. xp)
oh, lil dude.
my heart was ripped from chest, dislocating it from all its veins and arteries and also every organs that needs its support to live.
it thumps with every beat, every glance, every look-of-an-eye, whenever i`m watching you.
i tried pushing you away from my empty heart but i guess somethings cant be pushed away. so i like you. i like you against my will.
at first, liking you was hell-ish. you distract me. ALOT. okay. seriously, i don`t know why i think it` hell-ish but like distraction suffered my brain, taking me away from reality.
your image is planted in mind, so whenever i`m busy with my stuff, you pop out and just stay there as if you`re real.
*sigh.
oh baby, HAHA. now your image is like forcing its way into me, just wanting me to think about you. no one but just you.
now its magic is had worked on me, its nothing but you, you, you.
that cutee, cutee dude.
HAHAHA.
have you ever want someone so badly?
i do. the effect of wanting someone so badly, HEADACHES.
bad. bad. bad.
now i got nothing in my mind.
except for him.
meaning im gonna stop my blogging here laaaah.
next time, babyy.

THE AWESOMELY FUCKING END.

; akii.

No comments: