Saturday, December 8, 2007

watch me.

watch me.
yea.
watch me.
*insert james brown song.


Its just another significant way for me to throw away my boredom and improve my english.


I feel like dancing. But due to my computer break down and radio *censored* up, music is not really a daily cycle anymore. Damn.



imissschoolsodamnmuchicryinglikealikearappist.


haha.
i feel like a rappist. maybe it because i took my brothers crackers just now, making me feel like a person who takes thing. Well. Rappists takes a persons virginity. And i did not just made a person lose their hymen. x)
virginity?
HAHA.
and here i am. Outside the toilet, waiting for my sister to get out from my toilet.
damn. you sister! you are wasting my time here. Why do i have to put up with this?


yeah! Im dancing!
*insert Reshmonus they way it makes you move. That thang got the beat, baby.
;D

No comments: