Sunday, December 9, 2007

sunday morning. sunday morning.

wazaaaaaaaaap?
*taken from scary movie1. x)
HELLO WORLD.
shower was cold. man, whats on with the heater? i need a good shower my skins looking badly not intact these days.
blame the god damn holiday. so wasting youth.
my sisters sick. Damn. Wait. Checking her temperature. Hmm. Butt temperature is high. Nipples still intact. Eye balls still round and saggy.
hahahahahahaha.
Here i am watching grims adventure with mandy and billy.
ilovethegrimreaper. :)
OWHOWH.
30seconds to mars's from yesterday. the most coolest song that has two cute brothers and a nice sexy voice singing the song. and not to mention the awesome hair and BEAUTIFUL abs x9 of jared letto. *drooling on the floor.
Im just curious whats with the chai-nese peeps and the fireworks. :S And also whats with the old granny with the black ball in the mouth.

Omg. My little sister just said the fuck you word. And my other sister keeps clinging to my leg. Blame my brother for being so irresponsible. Siblings. X(

i have cravings for these following chocolate today:
1) ferrero rocher
2)cadbury marble
3)cadbury caramello
4)cadbury hazelnut
5)merci

i am like an orang mengidam; pregnant people mengidam but they crave for all sort of thing (soap, slippers etc)
HAHAHAH but also 0_0'
im sooo hungry.

I can just picture myself, like a bum, begging for chocs on the street.
*My eyes. Im blind. :/

HARHAR.

No comments: