Monday, December 31, 2007

The upcoming new years eve.

WAZAAAAP?
XP
its the end of 2007 *omg 2007s dying so fast.
I wish 2008 will be coming a lil slow.
Let me talk a bit of the changes that happened this year, 2007.
the name is KYM RAZAK. but i am fond of the english name which i think is kinda moronic and poseur-ish, JAKEE ANGELL.*thats also the name of my friendster and facebook.
i go to a school that i consider boring and a-pain-in-the-ass. Very-stressed-out and very-lame-so-much school. Or the oh-my-godness-the-school-nearly-blowed-my-brain-out school. Yes, Maktab Sains Paduka Seri Begawan Sultan. so in the upcoming years, i am willing to let go of my 'beloved' school and go to another worthy school.
as a student, in the primary school, i was a dork. A VERY BIG DORK. I used to wear thick framed glasses and a very large dress, purple to be exact for a PGGMB student. I was a very shy student and i got bullied alot especially my friend,
FAUZIYAH HANANI.
*searches for Zul.
yes, i got bullied alot by her. But shes a good friend of mine now. She used to say that my handwritings ugly, my art and craft was damn blinding peoples eyes (meaning its ugly), she'd trip me if she had a chance to and she'd tagur all my work saying its all work even though its all right.
That was when i was in primary 1 til 3.
It made me laugh remembering how kiddish we were back then.
Another flashback was about the toilet. I blogged about it few months ago so you can find it somewhere below there. *but to people who are loyal in reading my blog and also remembering every information, they wont waste a minute or two searching for it. ;p
i used to like blue alot. It kinda soothes me like the oceans calm waves. *wow. this made me remember about danny ocean. PFFT.
But now, ive gotten a little older i chose colors more to the darker side like black, most of the time.
I deteste pink for a very long time. But im giving up the hatred of pink (maybe just a LITTLE) and try to like it. *EGAD! WHAT AM I SAYING.
Since the years past by so quickly, changes are spotted. I mean huge changes. I guess the past haunts me.
Since fauziyah bullied me for like a year or two, i kinda got this inner side of me whos been holding back itself for a long time, waiting to come out.
When form1 came, i just cant control myself, i became the BULLY. *why? Why did you do it?
I got called to the discipline hell alot of time, parents were telephoned, teachers were informed of my behaviour and the students began to dislike me. Not dislike. More to HATE.
But that was the past. I dont feel like i want to talk about it.
Okaaaaay.
What else to talk about?
OHYA!
Relationships. *pfft.
Lets just say the saying 'LIFE IS FULL OF UPS AND DOWNS' is real. Being in a relationship is as hard as a toenail. *ahahahah. Right.
This year, 2007, was a record for me. Six break ups. It was depressing, sad but hey, i got over it. *BIG SMILE.
The longest (and the happiest) was with my ex slash cousin slash bestfriend. A happy 5months and 28days. *Sayang eyh! Dua hari lagi enam bulan tia!
That was the best moment of my life. But too bad it didnt last forever.
The shortest was with to morons, which lasted for days cause of our age difference; one was far to old for me *he drives, he smoke, he practically worships gary from spongebob squarepants and hes a freakin cheater! The other one was waaaaaaaaay too young for me.
i mean for real, budak hingusan banar. pastu panya mamanya bekas cikgu english ku time pri4. eyh, buduh juaaa.
now im still single and im happy with it. nothing to think of jua. no responsibility to think of. besides school. xs
ahahaha.
2007. hmmm.
I think im already a little mature. xp
well. i think ill just stop here. I aint got any idea to blog about anymore.
So, to be continued when this dooder has ideas of wanting to continue this blog.

No comments: