Monday, December 10, 2007

Slept at owh-three-por-tey-toe II

heres story number one.
It was a chat with izzah slash rory and izzah slash wiley.

well,it was with wiley for the early hours before we invited rory.

we were talking about this guy. My old classmate to be exact. And he tagured me. And then, we kinda talked about our old school, fights and all til he said 'eyh, lanja liat movie.'
*this is the place where i nearly vomitted out my tuna pizza and diet coke.
Then i blocked him. HAHAHAHA. 0.0
i dont feel like chatting with him anymore. PFFT.

Just a minute. Feedback.
*turns the remote control.

We were classmates in primary3. We fight over everything. When i said everything, i really mean EVERYTHING.

sorry for this interruption.
30seconds to mars's from yesterday. x) Oh the hotness. Wow. Jared letto.

back to the story.


we fought over everything. The pencils. The books. The person we sit besides. Even the toilet. =.= YES. THE TOILET. Our toilet used to be a unisex toilet. All the guys and girls share the toilet. *twitches face. well, we were kids. We'd fight for it to keep our bladder from busting. *wiley and rory laughed at this part the most.
so, when we were older like say primary 4 or 5, we got separate toilets. *YEAY. Oh yeah, him and i got separated too, when we were in primary 6. (pity. Boo hoo. XD) We stopped fighting for a while. And i kinda got curious what happened to him. Ask a friend and my brain nearly squished itself. So he has a crush on me. Big deal. Hahahah. x( but boring ku meliat muanya. Asi-asi wah. Sana sini muanya. Muntah ku.
Then for a month of his face, he disappeared from my sight just like that. No not dont look at your screen. Like this. *snaps finger. Poof. Kapish. Nada.
ALHAMDULILLAH XD.

I havent met him since then. A few years after that, my friend gave me his email. And boy, we were still that ideal cat in a sack phrase.

I even dreamt of him. Freaky dream, though.
there i was in a car, looking all elegant and handsome but problem is i got mustache and a tail. I mean the infront tail. Get me? *laugh laugh. I drove around, searching for a good prostitute. Then stopped at a corner, waiting for a woman. *gosh. This is kinda kinky. X)
i rolled down the window and said (rapped to be exact) 'hey babe, i wanna see if youre so tight, im just feeling to be with ya tonight, come home with me ayt?' *talk about gay-rhyming.0_0. Then he (or is it a she since he was wearing a sexy dress with heels and high pitch voice?) said 'oh boy, youre so fine. I dont think i wanna miss a dime. I wont care you can cut the line. C'mon boy, please dont waste the time.' then we hooked up at the backseat. =.="

this is getting extremely akward. I mean, what is with that dream? Me, changing jantina and hooking at the backseat with a who knows maybe its a shemale! x0
i know its part of puberty for teenagers to have wet dream but this? This is GAHH!

Well at least its better than rorys dream. Liking a guy but dont know his identity. Then caught with a mobile and given a psychoanalysis test to see if pier positively mental. *thats the dream that I wanna have. x)

way to go izzah!

No comments: