Monday, December 10, 2007

Slept at owh-three-por-tey-toe III

heres story number 2.

*well, not really the story we were having last night. I just had a flashback about it when i was chatting with them. Typed it out, a very, very long essay-like story but then got disconnected. Damn %&+?¥$^£.

four ways of fracturing your shoulder.

*kids under six and a half years old, please do not try this at home. I repeat DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. These ways gives out good result and the terms and condition are not available meaning no may vary here.

:) Story 1 :

it was a nice but hot day. After a nice jog outside the house, i was planning for a sip of a cold coke. Then standing guard infront of the refrigerator was my obnoxious brother. I knew what he was guarding. So we fought. We fought over everything. Including this can of coke. I fought using my instinct. *a punch in the stomach, a kick in the groine. But i nearly lost. What do you expect from a karate black belt expert like my brother. But alas, i won. As a present of victory, he punched me at the most vulnerable part; my shoulder. So it got swollen a few hours after. Got to the hospital. Casted. And adviced. The doctor even laughed at me. (what the hell? Is she suppose to do so? Im sooo gonna eat her intestine for this.) PFFT.

;P story 2:

this is just a simple story. It was hot day in brunei. Probally one of the hottest. The smell of rotten mud. The stench of hot air. The stil humidity. The dry wind. GAHHH. It was like we were playing in hell with the devil. And i mean it.
My mates were slipping down one at time. Funny, some were even skidding. 0_0. Tche Zaza even got a push-down-by-the-gravity-to-the-ground effect. Boy. Was her arse dirtayy! x) but apa yang urang tua selalu ckp? 'jangan penyeluru atau ketawakan kesalahan cikgu mu, tau inda ketulahan kau tu bui.'
and yeah. I laughed at her. Who wouldnt? It was funny. But then, the joke was at me. I fell too a few minutes after that. I nearly fell face down to the wet mud but i broke my fall by landing on my shoulder. It hurts but due to the embarassment that i just did, i played cool. Went back home. Swollen. Hospital. Cast. Got adviced. Mocked. (this time the doctor theoritically thought that my shoulder was already fractured without me knowing, for like months ago. surely this time i can rip her head of her shoulders.


x( story 3:

ITWASFRIDAYTHETHIRTEENTH.
We were having our inter-league netball tournament. It was also my so called ex slash best friend slash cousins birthday. *skipping to the important part.
It was the second half. We were against the seniors. And i was center at that time. I guess the seniors were desperate to get the ball they formed a three way attack, blocking my important paths. They ran straight at me, full speed. They were fatin, fattahah and yumni. *REALLY DESPERATE ATTEMPT. I made up my mind in getting hit, no matter what the cost is. So i turned to the smallest and also friendliest, yumni. But i underestimated her. She was strong and her headbutt nearly knocked me off. *i mean it, she knocked off both of my shoes and also my spectacles. Its like a cycle when this happen. Go home. Swollen. Hospital. Cast. Adviced. Laughed. Mocked. (this time i just laughed with her. Heh heh.)


^_^\m/ story 4:

this happened nearly 4days ago. This holidays is such a waste so i filled it up with my non-sense. Usually id do my netball routine at school in my usual school days, since i was willing to do anyting to throw away boredom, so i did it at home. I went twirling all around the house. Jumping the beds. Swirling the chairs. And lastly, before im bushed, id pivot down my twirl stairs of enjoyment. Id do pivot on each flight of stairs and this time i didnt see it coming. (of course i didnt. I lost my specs on that day. I was practically half blind. xS) when i was maybe 8 flights of stairs to the floor, since i was half blind, i tripped over my cat. The stairs were made out of black marble and the cat was camouflaging. I tripped, rolled down the stairs. My body flailing. The cat screeching. My legs twisted. The sofa which was meters away from my fall. To break my fall, i used my lucky shoulder to land on. The pain. The sanity. x'( I laid down there, still in pain, strangling the cat. (DAMN YOU CAT. I SHOULD HAD MURDERED YOU MONTHS AGO. FUCK YOU DAMN MUFFIN.)
as the cycle go. Swollen. Hospital. Cast. But this time i cracked a little bone, so its cemented. I got pissed off badly.
But hey, im still alive. *pfft. It couldve been better if it wasnt for that damn cat.


My so called ex slash best friend slash cousin said the coolest fracture was story 1. Haha. *that was the lamest of all.

Kids. To be a hard headed and clumsy like me, try to not do this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Apakan.

*thumbs up. :)

No comments: