Friday, September 5, 2008

yassou

i should`ve blogged about few days ago but laziness took control of me. HARHAR.

wednesday : it was the english oral exam. i was so nervous. like, seriously, i was. i kept on listening to the mp3, not making eye contact to anybody. i was thinking of words in my head so i can blurt it out when it was my turn. the time was ticking, my heart beated more faster and faster, adrenaline was making me more uncomfortable, as it wanted me to pace but i was too nervous to do so. then, my name was called, i went in and sat down. my hand was shaking when i read passage six. my breathing was fast and my tudong kept slipping off my head. when it was my turn to face the peng-oral, i walked slowly towards them, waiting for them to finish their marking, and greeted them. both of the teachers were nice and exuberant. my reading of passage six wasn`t really that good cuz i was so nervous. then, the random conversation came up. they asked me about fasting and my ambition. told them, i have no ambition. used to have one but my mom opposed of it and my dad wanted to be an economist, told me to take economics but i don`t really enjoy economics. so i told them that i changed my mind and planned to take business studies and geography for form six so i can get into tourism. then, one of them told me that i have a bright future up ahead, cuz i already planned what i want for the future. that was true. but also false at the same time. i don`t know what i want but yeahh. the oral ended up great. and i was rather satisfied with it. Haha.

thank you god. now malay oral. pfft.

the awesomely floros end.

; jakee.

No comments: