Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ehofiso, m'areseis.

happy first day fasting in the month of ramadhan, peeps.
:D


today, the first day of ramadhan, ee woke up at 3am, but ee didn't eat cuz ee was too lazy. anyways, me lazybum won`t let me outta bed. so ee drank a glass of water and slept til 10am. the whole day after that, ee just watched tv til magrib. i was also online-ing. looking for more info about ♥niko. found that he likes wearing the Royal Stabil shoes, made from adidas and also the new shirt, the Techfit. i`m planning to buy it if ada jual di brunei. talk about grimaso coolness. :) was lazy jua cuz my gastric was on and headache kept attacking me. ehex.
and today, my friend, muizzah zakaria is taking off. not taking off her clothes or anything. but i do wanna see that happen though. she took off to uk, to study there, to make her dreams come through. i`ll miss you, babee. ehex.

yesterday : my cousin, rai, came to my house. mengajut ya datang ah. had to cancel my tuition. it was cool that she came cuz i was doing nothing jua. HAHA. just sleeping around, being a lazy kolo. <-- kolo means ass in greek. WAHAHA. kolo mee. ass mee. GAGAGAGA.
so we went straight to the mall and watched DEATH RACE. it is THE AWESOMEST MOVIE EVER, BITCHES. LIKE SIOK BRABISS. I LOVE IT. 10/10. it`s a must watch, yoooo. me and rai didn`t really know what to watch bah. first she said she wanted to look at mirrors. but then, i opposed her, telling her action movie is better than horror movie. and surely, she didn`t regret it. the movie, most of the convos were so expletive that i REALLY LIKED the whole shit talking. HAHAH.
then, we went to a shop yang atas jaya hypermart, next to lulubelle, cuz rai wanted to pierce her ears. i wanted to pierce the upper lobe of my right ear but then, i changed my mind. takut kana marahi my parents. so instead, i bought new cutex and it`s polisher. after that, we went to the internet zone. i saw wafil there. i didn`t know he was there till he nudged me. gila. it was so grimaso noisy there. like i was in a mental ward or something. after we were done, i met hanif, our senior dapan ideal, dating with his gf. <-- wooooo. kedapatan bedatinggg.
me and rai went back to the mall. i went straight to ego. was looking for nice earrings and studs. but i didn`t find any good ones so i bought one for special occasions. and it`s nice hot pink earring, spicy baby. HAHA. my cousin went to the other part of ego, she was in search of a prom dress for her prom night at her school this november. she found this gorgeous black dress but it was too long for her. cool ah her school ada prom. our school nadaa. time was 8.00pm so we went home. then, i did my biology homework til 1am but still inda siap. AHAHAHA.

so i guess it ends here. i mean the post.
i miss muizzah, man. and it`s been only a few hours.

s'agapo, nikola karabatic♥
i LOVE his picture yang below atu.
:D

tomorrow, oral english. wish me luck, babes.

the awesomely coolness end.

; jakee

No comments: