Monday, September 22, 2008

make love or just fuck it.

hello, insignificant humans.
i will be inactive for a few days.
i don`t know why but i will be.
oh crap, i don`t know what i`m saying.
i think it`s all the fasting. it`s getting to my head.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

wait. i`m not fasting. i`m on period. i forgot. --,"

today : well, i woke up at 9am. took a shower, went to the kitchen, ate something light so i won`t get gastric and ask my aunt where mom went. panya my mom knocked on my door at 7am kali. i didn`t know about it. shit. i think ya mau bawa jalan. kes tidur mati. xp
so i spent my time watching tv. then, at 10am ada this tv series Macbride : dogged. siok yawwww. inda nyasal liat. eventhough it was a two hour drama, but it was worth looking at it. anyways, macbride`s assistant is kinda cute. *kirai.
after macbride, there was this british drama, Spooks. interesting but british dramas /movies are as same as their books, slow. and it kinda threw off my interest in that particular british books or movies.
my mom went home and i was asleep by then. woke up at 5pm. tarus main with my kittens. my mom bought a new kitten. her name is Ramadhana. corny but antam saja tia. at least it`s not my name. *wink.
tonight, i tried to study but my brain wasn`t really into doing past year papers so i just read them. that lasted for two hours and now i`m here blogging.

yesterday : i had tuition at 7.30pm. physics tuition, to be exact. <-- paloy. tarus lagi skip ke malam tu.
we were talking most of the time. and i was talking about MTV Whatever Things. I remembered one show that their host, Rando, went to india and he added Khan to his name, Rando Khan. and it means penis. nice~
his friends dared him to drink beer from the nails of an indian man. this indian man was quite unique. he hadn`t cut his nails for ten years, kali and it was long, black, disgusting and worst that mommy`s mole. so the indian man poured beer down his nails, while Rando Khan drank it from below the end of the nails. the indian girls behind them were barfing their guts out. Rando Khan eventually barfed out too. AHAHAHAHHAHA. BARIGALI.

i`m bored.

see you when i see you.

; jakee.

ps. far, awu. i`m single. it was just for a week yaw. it was more to trial. ahaha.
pps. handal kaliah aku ane, buzz. XD

i miss nikola karabatic and i`m gay♥
8D

No comments: