Friday, September 19, 2008

those were the precious undefeats.

hoooooooooliiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaayyyyssssssss
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!


it`s the third day of holidays and it`s soooooooooooooo BORING YAWWWW.

yesterday : i went to belait. my parents wanted me to visit my granddads kubur. but before we went to belait, i went to tutong skajap cuz my parents wanted to check the tutong tamu. cool jua that place. ahahaha. lots of varieties of fruits and veggies. AND DORANG ANEE JUAL THIS CUTECUTE RABBIT! SO CUTEEEEEEEE! XD my mom wanted to buy it but then, we have six cats baah. yatah, nanti kelaie dengan the rabbit. then, i saw najwan there. was rather suprised, though. and and i saw abang yusre there too. but then, i guessed he doesn`t remember me. BUT! i didn`t really remember him too. i only remembered him when i entered the car. no wonder i`m like 'macam kenal this guy yang small yet so tough looking ani. like i`ve known him really well.' Panya. abang yusre @ mustajir. AHAHAHAH. palooy. <-- let`s just hope he doesn`t read my blog.

after, that we went to huaho tutong. the clothes lawa yooooo. but then, it was too MAHAL. so, i just bought two new earrings. lawaa. sadang. so i was rather satisfied.
then, KAYBEEEE. WOOOOOOO. COOOOOOOOL. <-- sarcasm present. went to kaybee. two hours ride. went tarus to my grandma`s place. as usual, still all not-intact-with-her-brain state. then, the cemetery. the cemeteries in kb are cleaner than those in my dad`s kampong. after reading the yasin, went back to grandma`s, changed clothes and went to a restoran. that place has a bad taste in food. seriously, i`m not the only one constantly mocking the food. my dad won`t stop mocking them, either, til today. hung out with cousin, rai. josh and ruu didn`t come cuz they weren`t invited. sii-mahfakeng-hot pun nada. parents told me he went to bsb. duh. dating dengan gf. we end up going home at 9pm+ cuz my mum won`t stop talking crap with my aunts.

today : had a.maths class. my head hurts. feels like it wants to explode. teacher gave us chocolates. i wish we weren`t fasting or i would`ve already eat them.
Went home with a major headache. thought about death and punishment to those who tick me off this lately. i`ll reveal it some other time.
then, i did nothing. seriously, nothing. sleep i guess.
i made a call to judin. then, nothing.

i want that rabbit. shit. should`ve bought it.

noticed i`m talking short, crappy details? it means that i lost my words, my holidays a mess and a boredom and i can`t stand doing nothing.

bitch.

the awesomely boring end.

; jakee.

No comments: