Friday, July 11, 2008

in cheap perfume, douse yourself.

i`m beginning to surface this feeling of not wanting to blog.
yes. the skeptic feeling. surface and emerge, it goes. and i guess now, it surfaces, for me to let go of being an active blogger. <-- translation 'baie, kraja rumah ku banyak. nada masa ku kan update lagi. malas kuu.'

so i`ll just blog for a lil bit. about some things that i feel i wanna talk about.

fo'shiznit, baby, ala your nipple.
blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

school is a stress bomb. everytime i leave the car, head for my beloved, MA5E i have this urge of wanting to just... <-- nevermind, i`m letting the school off this time. i`ll be talking about you...next time. _|_

so, news flash. me, aka the awesomely cool me, is not in LOVE with anybody.
YEAY.
but i do LIKE

sii damiit somehow was erased. i guessed i got bored. bored of waiting for a miracle. i hate miracles. miracles are as bitchy as karma. pfft.
who needs him. life`s better off without that cute, little thing. (i still think he`s cute. guess it`s the cupid effect.)

my eye candy is my want now.

EHEX EHEX EHEX.

sii eye candy aka snickers, cutee. but then, i will not let any cupid`s arrow pierce my heart now, besides crushing on a heart, as the big exams are coming.

my gay cousin, rifaie aka ex aka bestfriend aka the gp mate of sii snickers, is gonna have his birthday soon. and i`m stuck figuring out what present to give him. :s

oh gosh. economics homeworks a drag. i gots to stop here. it`s nearing 12, so i got to sleep and wake at 3am to do my homework.

later, buizZz.

the awesomely lame end.

; jakee.

No comments: