Saturday, December 6, 2008

this is an ass whoopin.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

MOHD AZEEM SHAH SAHRI AKA JEEMSHAH. :DD

you`re seventeen years old now. and i don`t think i`m gonna expect a wiser jeemshah from you. not saying you`re still kiddish, but you are who you are. <-- shit. membual.

sorry i haven`t been treating you like a friend these few days. i`m going to give my utmost apology as i ignored and won`t give much damn about your birthday. i`m sorry.

i know you must be wondering why i had a sudden change in moods and attitude these few days. and i assure, it`s nothing serious. well, honestly, it is something serious. but it`s not for you to get worried or start blaming yourself as if all of this was your fault. no. it`s my fault. i can`t handle my problems, and i just threw all my frustration, devastation and crestfallen feeling to everybody else, including you. my family problem, my life, my health problem, all of them are mixing up, forming a big burden for me. it`ll form a gap between our friendship. and if it truly is the problem between both of us, i`m sorry.

if only i can punish myself for making you worried. as a friend, i should`ve played my role, being open and not secretive and not making other friends worried sick about me. but since i am stubborn in some cases and situation, i broke my friends expectation of myself for being weak and cowardly. damn. this is hard. :|

and again, happy birthday, jeemshah. we`ve been friends for more than 7years, if i`m not mistaken. and i cannot believe we would even still be friends till now. you are truly a good friend and i wish for your happiness and best of luck in every obstacles that are waiting for you in the future.

happy birthday, my best gay friend. hope you get wasted. ;P

baie. aku headache lagi. =/

the awesomely sober end.

♥jakee.

ps. i`m feeling kinda better now. (:

No comments: