Wednesday, December 24, 2008

home

greetings, fellow homosapiens.

Last saturday, 20th of december, me and my girl classmates, Ze, Shar and Nisa, hung out at the mall. We`ve been planning for a hang out since the end of o level and i say, the hang out was awesomee. (:

I wore my striped long sleeved, sleeveless jacket and cargo pants and left home at 2pm. so i came to the mall at 2.30pm and i messaged Ze, telling her that i`ll be waiting for her infront of Ego shop. She came after a few minutes with her mother. ZE, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! *turn on. :P after that, Nisa messaged Ze, telling us to wait for her at Best Eastern. So we went there. My phone was vibrating and it was a message from si gay friend aka Jeemshah asking for my location. I replied him and soon met up with Nisa.

On the way up the escalator, we met up with Zimah and Jeemshah. There were planning to watch 'Yes,man.' with Jee and her boyfriend. We had to rush up to the Cineplex cuz we hadn`t booked the tickets. We were watching 'Twilight.' and again, we promised to watch this movie together, since last year. When we bought the tickets, there were only four seats left and it was at the very back row. The movie started at 2.45pm. Shar was no where in sight. So after missing 19mins of the movie, Shar came and we went in. Throughout the movie, me and Ze won`t stop laughing cuz it was REALLY BAD! I mean, seriously, BAD! People who were probably at the front row, tryna do sex were turned off due to the boringness and dullness of the movie. Some people were looking at us as we began to giggle more. We went out last when the movie ended and went to the Arcade. Ze planned to play DDR and i really really need to play the game with those big spiders. I LAIKE. 8) during the big spiders game, me, Ze, Shar and Nisa, squished our ass in the seats and played. The game was AWESOME. I was CRAVING to play that game for WEEKS. Ze and Shar won`t stop shouting their ass off as soon as the game started til the end. To make it more exciting, i joined in. x) Then, after ten minutes of non-stop shouting, the security guard came and warned us to keep it down. Ya jealous tu, inda kana bawa main. after a few minutes on DDR and the big spiders, we went to the KBox. We sang to Britney Spears - Stronger and Michael Jackson - You rock my world. (Y)

it was 5pm then and Nisa had to go home. Her mom wanted some icecream from DQ. We waited for her mum outside Chill. We strolled around after that and i met Jeemshah at DQ. He was with Jee`s boyfriend, Zizul. Then, i gayishly hugged si Jeemshah. First time tu. And he stinks. :| ketara alum mandi anak ah. Shar went over to her cousin, Jaz from malaysia. Then, we got so bored, hungry and gay, we went to McD`s. I ordered the McDeluxe Medium and it was hard to eat since the chicken was huge and my mouth was small. =.=" Both Ze and Shar were stalking some chinese dudes, but i think they weren`t cute yo. We stuffed and again, bored. We went back to the mall, it was raining outside and played some more arcade. (Y) i spend nearly $12 on arcade that day. HAHAH. And! I saw ex slash cousin slash friend slash gay, Memet malek outside the arcade. I think he was looking for cheap men. *kirai. HAHA. Satisfaction achieved. :D

i went home kana antar oleh mama si Shar and we kept on talking about bapa si anu, nini si anu, orang goverment karit, hujan takut banjir and some stuff. Came home at 8.30pm and my mom was pissed but hey, i`m home and ALIVE.

Overall, the day was AWESOME and SUPERB. I love you, guys. (:

and also, on that night, i had a weird dream that consists of me and Jeemshah. :| seriously bui, inda ku ingat that dream. Must be cause of your perfume tu.

Well, i guess that`s all. Good night.

♥kym.

No comments: