Wednesday, December 10, 2008

never too late.

what if your ex said this to you:

1. Hi. How are you?
` i`m find. How are you? Still fucking cheap prostitute and getting breastfed by your mum?

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?
` seriously? You and me? That`ll be an eyesore. For me.

3. I love you.
` you damn fucker. _l_

4. Do you want some cookie?
` that`s one of the reason i broke up with you.

5. Can i take a picture with you?
` sorry. It`ll cost you.

6. Would you held me with my homework?
` what do you think i am? oprah?

7. Here`s a gift to you.
` how cheap is it?

8. Let us just be friends.
` fine. But you`ll be last on my friends list.

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
` seriously. where the hell do you get the money? pole dancing at the gay pub?

10. Lets watch a movie.
` and waste my time sitting next to you, smelling your filthy perfume? i rather not.

11. Hi baby.
` fuck face. _l_

12. You`re still gorgeous.
` i know. Your lost.

13. I still love you.
` are you drunk? you`re suppose to say that to the prostitute you`re dating now.

14. Can i visit your house?
` sorry. it`s not a strip club.

15. Do you love me?
` you`re stupid.


Now tag five people.
` farah
` rifaie
` cha
` phise
` zimah


DONE.

the awesomely fucking end.

♥jakee.

No comments: