Tuesday, March 18, 2008

why would you jump off a building when theres skyscrappers?

i confessed to my most loved gay lapdancer.
i knew i shouldn`t but my guts were present there and it was maybe a good chance for me to release my burden that i`ve been carrying these few months.
i told him i loved him.
with a past tense.
he thought i was just playing.
but oh honey, my love is so sincere.
i told him how much i suffered depression and also feeling so suicidal whenever i thought of him.
i loved you, my dear.
and now, words were no longer present whenever we meet.
eye contacts were always connected but it broke off whenever i knew that whatever i thought would never be real.
i don`t mind.
i don`t care.
at least i told you my feelings, honestly, truthfully and sincerely.
you were my most deepest love i ever had.
and now i`m letting you go cuz you found another better person.
i just hope we can still be friends.
close close friends like few years back.
i didnt mean to spoil it but hell yeah, it felt good.
i loved you, gay bitch.
live with it.

='D

(eiseh. jiwang much.
*slaps self.)

THE AWESOMELY FUCKING END.

; akii.

No comments: