Saturday, January 5, 2008

My new year resolution 2008. (draft)

hello, fellow minions.
*ignore the above greeting.
Here i am blogging about my new year resolution. and its just a draft. meaning its just cincau-cincau.

1. i must study really hard. itll be suicidal but i have to try.

2. nowadays must sleep late. do lack of ps3 but not lack of study and homework.

3. stop all my bad addiction. no more smoking cigarattes *im gonna miss you malboro menthol. and less shandy, please. *but it only contains 0.5% of alcohol, ill just take it in smaller doses. and glue sniffing is prohibited as it brings brain damage. *thinks.

4. the ratio of study and sports must be equal and balanced. the time must not clash with my studies and the sports event. both are important but studies comes first. *weeps

5. read more english novels to increase and improve my english. *pfft. im gonna miss my english teacher.

6. at home, talk in malay standard. my malay is so bad, that i can even do a composition in malay anymore. and its also because i hate malay. xp

7. lack of sleep and more studying in the afternoon. my additional maths must improve and also all my sciences.

8. must talk more (to myself or the mirror) to improve on my speech and talking skills due to my 'kecacatan' of saying alphabets 'L', 'S', 'R' and 'W'. This is to prepare for my upcoming oral exam. *smirks.

9. BOYS. do please lack of boy liking. this stalls me the most. concentrate. *shaking myself.

10. Pray alot to god. i need meditation and confidence in my improvement and changes. *breaths out.

11. since i my pc is down, i only have my hp to go online. reduce the number of msn and friendster online-ing and use the credit for better use. *rolls eyes.

12. Join study groups with friends and do not get too distracted with other things. im always distracted in this things. Focus, Jakee. Focus. *hits head.

13. Love yourself. no more wrist cutting using the cutter. ill just injure myself and worsen my focus. must love myself with case and tenderness. *pouts with guilt.

thats what i think ill try to improve on the most of this year. crappy, yes?
:D

No comments: