Saturday, January 5, 2008

Another round.

am back. *arnold swarzenegger cue.
goodbye sleep, hello ps3. *planting a kiss on the controller.
damn you school. if it werent for you, i would be up all night, playing with my precious game. *weeps.
Oh well. At least our afternoon classes starts next week.
God damn it. The floor is really really cold.
wait. im cold cause im wearing sleeveless tonight. *big smile.
The heck with it. Man, ipod ku tia abis batteri. *middle finger. i was listening to 30seconds to mars and you finished out on me. *exhale inhale.
Im so fired up tonight.
More to angry and i dont know why.
*scratches head.
Wow. aku ada game scarface wah? *eyes sparkles.
say hello to my little friend. my name tony montana. you mess with me, you mess with the best.
oh yeah, thats the stuff.
Im going to enjoy this game.
What time is it?
*checks watch.
Oh my god. Theres a scratch on my watch. 0_0' and its 3.53am.
Karangtah pukul 5 tidur. bangun pukul 5.30 then ill get ready at 6.30.
wait. Homework maths d ku alum siap. And god damn it, cikgu kami kana tukar baru this year.
NOOOOOOOOO. *holds head with frustration.
What to do? *kinks eyebrow

No comments: