Monday, June 1, 2009

my tunes.


Put any music player on shuffle and fill out.

1. What song best represents my personality?
Song: Feel Good inc.
Artist: Gorillaz
Comment: people feel good whenever im around. :P

2. What song will be played on my funeral?
Song: Boom Boom Pow
Artist: Black Eyed Peas
Comment: people are gonna be celebrating my death. ;p

3. Will i ever love somebody?
Song: Over and over.
Artist: Three Days Grace.
Comment: awwww. Aku setia. (y)

4. Will i be successful in life?
Song: Sorry Sorry
Artist: Super Junior
Comment: inda? :(

5. Will i get married if the love of my life is out of shape?
Song: Lose control.
Artist: Missy Elliot
Comment: inda? Ill lose control and leave him. Wdpak.

6. Will anyone accept me as who i am?
Song: Never too late.
Artist: Three Days Grace.
Comment: :)

7. How will i die?
Song: I kissed a boy.
Artist: Cobra Starship
Comment: wow. That guy must have deadly lips. :P

8. Wholl kill me?
Song: Without you.
Artist: Hinder.
Comment: loneliness will kill me. :')

9. Will i be a murderer?
Song: Supermassive Black hole
Artist: Muse.
Comment: awu, kali. :p

10. Hows life so far?
Song: Angel
Artist: Natasha Bedingfield.
Comment: Chuweeeet. :)

11. My current obsession.
Song: Get up.
Artist: Ciara
Comment: i go around more often now = sports. :D

12. What song represents my friends?
Song: Forever.
Artist: Chris Brown.
Comment: awwwww. :')

13. Where would i go on vacation?
Song: Face down.
Artist: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Comment: asleep? -.-"

14. What song would i lapdance to?
Song: Clothes off.
Artist: Gym Class Heroes.
Comment: kinky X)

15. Second last question : which sexuality are you?
Song: Anna Molly
Artist: Incubus
Comment: female. (y)

16. Last question : what song should i end this?
Song: Dont trust me.
Artist: 3 oh! 3
Comment: she wants to love me ohh ~ she'll never leave me ohh ~ ohh ohh oh ~ :D


this public holiday is killing me. :(

; kymm jakk.

No comments: