Sunday, February 24, 2008

I wanted a gay lapdance from a transexual gigolo. :)

here are two simple rules:
1) copy and then answer the question if youre tagged.
2)tag other blogger buddies too.

*so lets get to know each other a LITTLE better*

`tell me your name
; nurul aleefah hakimah hj abdul razak.

`your nickname(s)
; akii ; kym ; jakee ; nurul ; petey wentzey ; platinum ; the rapestar.

`how about the most annoying?
the monkey fucker by cousin, ahmad rifaie. xp

`most weird name you were called
; barney (--,") and still i dont know why.

`your sex
; still waiting for the dna results. xp
im female, dammit.


`your sexuality
; aint that the same from above?

`your birthdate
; 8th november 1991

`your sign
; the scorpion. :)

`your current location
; in a gay strip club, being given a gay lapdance for free with free suicide pills.

`tell us your lineage
; hmm, i have such a mixed up family. ; chinese ; kedayan ; japanese ; belait ; arabic ; malaysian ; bruneian.

`your ethnicity
; wadapak.

`are you single/taken/attached/not available/available/married?
; currently in love with my gay lapdancer, whos been giving me services for nearly five years. hes the best. =D

`highschool/college/university/working
; science college, the literally homosexual school.

`what subjects or courses are you taking?
; economics ; maths d ; add maths ; english ; malay ; physics ; biology ; chemistry ; mib

`whats your occupation?
; student ; professional netball player ; professional softball player ; current newbie squash player ; head captain of clandestine ; co-captain of zephyr gales united ; animal shelter commitee ; a permanent customer of the gay lapdance club. :p

`do you drive?
; my dads range rover, yes. and also in need for speed

`illegally or legally?
; look at my age, bitch. aint it obvious?

`do you smoke?
; i used to smoke malboro menthol and dj mix apple. im trying out for shisha and cigars now. ;D

`what is/are your fear(s)?
; losing my beloved gay lapdancer xp ; a world full of transexuals ; lesbians ; scaly stuff ; ivys mee goreng hair ; a world without gays. :)

`honestly, do you think youre attractive?
; honestly, no. truthfully, my lapdancer, yes.

`smart?
; say hello to my middle finger, y'all.
*middle finger.


`funny?
; hmmm
*looks self in the mirror.
hey, babe. youre funny. :D


`what is/are your most over used expressions?
; roitee ; sayang abang lai ; im not naked ; i didnt touch him, hes a guy! ; whyyy, stella? whyyy? ; what?!

`what is/are your most over used pose?
; mouth wide open ; suicidal look ; the 'im sad, angry and devastated but im smiling like crazy' look

`would you date someone ten years older or younger?
; i aint that cheap nor desperate, dumbass

`best physical asset(s) of the opposite sex
; straight teeth ; long legs ; nice hair ; long fingers.

`best non-physical asset(s) of the opposite sex
; funny ; brotherly ; likes to smile without any reason ; sweet ; easy to hangout with ; easy talking ; mysterious ;p

`most favourite thing(s)
; my gay mobile ; my gay bed ; my gay shower head ; my gay converse shoes ; my gay converse bag ; my gay room ; my gay necklace ; my gay toilet bowl ; my gay starbucks cup

`most favourite band(s)
; fallout boy ; panic! at the disco ; 30seconds to mars ; paramore ; gym class heroes ; three days grace ; daughtry ; boys like girls ; one republic ; the audition

`most favourite male singer(s)/model(s)/idol(s)
; pete wentz ; brendon urie ; jared leto ; eric szmanda ; jonathan togo ; rain ; sir albert polita xD

now tag your blogger buddies as many as you want to.

GAYISHLY DONE! :)

THE AWESOMELY FUCKING END

; akii.

4 comments:

carlos said...

hello there, i'm a friend of your english teacher, who told me you'd like to have some comments on your blog. he told me your postings were weird, which is just as good a compliment as you'll get from him. but maybe, just maybe, this time he could be right. hope you don't mind me commenting. i look forwrad to some more stuff

jake said...

Hello you. Thank you for giving me a comment on my blog. Haha. I wont mind comments, i mean, its fun that i have some people who are interested in reading my blog. Oh, yeah. Leave your real name. That way i can thank you for every comment. :D

Unknown said...

nothing to comment on but just thought i post this so you can tell all the other losers in blogosphere you got 3 comments to your name. well, 2 actually coz your own don't count

jake said...

Err. Okay. Haha. Losers. I agree. I guess now i have fans for my blog. Carlos, is it? Pleasure. :) sir albert said he didnt know you were giving a comment by his name. He was rather suprised.